Senior test developer with broad experience in test planning, framework design and automation for both server and client applications; specializing in web services and APIs
Big Fish Games: SDET IV
November 2008 – Present
- Load and performance testing back-end game servers to ensure availability and stability for high volume mobile games
- Writing automation frameworks, test plans, and related tools for functional testing of back-end service APIs
- Working with ops to implement test automation for continuous integration workflows
- Collaborating with service developers, game developers, and product managers to ensure that services are designed with testability in mind
- Developed a social gifting feature, including a new back-end server stack, for one of Big Fish’s most popular mobile games.
- Created python scripts for in-depth testing of data migration of thousands of player profiles
- Wrote test automation, support tools, and administrative web interface for Big Fish streaming game initiative.
- Tested new and existing E-Commerce features, including expanding supported currencies and implementing escheatment procedures
August 1999 – October 2008
- Assembling data sets for training and testing handwriting recognition software in multiple languages
- Writing test automation and tools for the Tablet PC Ink and Handwriting API
- Working with developers to ensure high quality of ink and handwriting features in the Windows Tablet OS and Office applications such as One Note.
- Created SQL Server database and procedures for tracking and utilizing thousands of collected handwriting samples
- Assisted in establishing handwriting collection sites in Italy, Germany, Spain, and France
- Designed and developed fully functional manual testing tool for the Ink Analysis API
- Ship It awards for Pocket PC 2000, Pocket PC 2002, Office XP, Windows XP Tablet Edition, Windows XP Tablet Edition 2005, Windows Vista
- Listed on patent for Ink Analysis Hints (US2006210173)
JMeter, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Xamarin, XCode, Visual Studio, Selenium, AWS, Git, Postman
Languages: Java, Python, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Objective-C, SQL, bash